MKI Legal can assist directors, executives and managers who have been dismissed or may be dismissed from their employment.
Some of the ways that we can help are:
- Provide advice on how much your dismissal is worth, and assist you to negotiate an exit before your dismissal happens;
- Make arrangements for you to obtain tax advice to assure that the termination package or any compensation you receive as a result of lodging a claim is structured in the most tax-efficient manner;
- Provide advice in respect to bonuses and employee share schemes;
- Represent you in unfair dismissal, general protections, or unlawful termination proceedings;
- Assist you in dealing with any employee disciplinary investigations or meetings, and advise you of a strategic way to deal with the process; and
- Assist you in preserving your professional reputation. We do this through a settlement agreement which can include terms such as non-disparagement, confidentiality, and other terms which will limit any comments the employer can make about your employment.