Stefan is a senior lawyer and director at MKI Legal.
In 2017, 2018 and 2019, Stefan was named as a leading employment lawyer in Western Australia in the Doyle’s Guide.
Stefan has been practising in the area of workplace relations, litigation and occupational safety & health since 2008.
Stefan advises both businesses and employees in all aspects of employment law including:
- Unfair dismissals;
- General protections matters;
- Transfer of business arrangements;
- Redundancy advice;
- Enterprise agreement bargaining and disputation;
- Union matters (right of entry and protected industrial action);
- Equal opportunity and disability discrimination;
- Workplace investigations (Occupational health & safety, hazard identification and Worksafe prosecutions);
- Employee disciplinary procedures and performance management;
- Contract and company policy drafting and review;
- Award variations and leave entitlements;
- Due diligence and appropriate workplace behaviour training;
- Advocacy and representation.