In 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Stefan was named as a leading employment lawyer in Western Australia in the Doyle’s Guide.
Stefan has been practising in the area of workplace relations, litigation and occupational safety & health since 2008.
Stefan is an experienced litigator and adviser who assists both businesses and employees in all aspects of employment law including:
- Unfair dismissals;
- General protections matters;
- Transfer of business arrangements & outsourcing;
- Redundancy advice;
- Discrimination matters;
- Application for approval of enterprise agreements (including contested hearings);
- Enterprise agreement bargaining and disputation (including breach claims);
- Union matters (right of entry and protected industrial action);
- Equal opportunity and disability discrimination;
- Breach of contract;
- Restraint of trade;
- Claims arising from the Australian Consumer Law;
- Workplace investigations (Occupational health & safety, hazard identification and Worksafe prosecutions);
- Employee remuneration, disciplinary procedures and performance management;
- Contract and company policy drafting and review;
- Executive recruitment;
- Award variations and leave entitlements;
- Due diligence and appropriate workplace behaviour training;
- Advocacy and representation.