We are always looking for talented individuals who have an interest or experience in employment law.
Whether you are an experienced employment lawyer or a graduate with a desire to work in employment law, send us your CV and transcript and we will contact you if there are opportunities in the future.
Current Opportunity: College of Law Training Placement
We are currently seeking a College of Law student for 3 days per week to undertake their practical legal training (PLT) placement at our West Perth office, with an opportunity to be offered employment as a lawyer after admission with our firm.
We only practice in employment law.
The ideal characteristics of the successful candidates are:
- Interested in working in employment law.
- Having completed an elective in employment law is highly desirable;
- Excellent legal research skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A high level of personal presentation;
- Exquisite attention to detail and organisation skills;
- Work autonomously and in a team environment; and
- Willingness to learn.
Please submit your current CV and current academic transcript to us by email.